BT TV Draw Patrol with PAW Patrol Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over with children aged 9 and under, except employees of BT and its agencies, Nickelodeon or Associated News Ltd. Only one entry per child.
2. The Promoter is British Telecommunications plc, 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ. Registered in England No. 18000000.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
4. There is one first prize and 5 runners-up prizes which are:
a) The first prize includes:
i. Nickelodeon to animate the winning drawing; and
ii. A holiday for a group of four (2 adults and 2 children, aged 12 and under on the dates of travel):
• 4 x return economy flights from any London airport to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
• Return transfers (standard class) between Punta Cana airport and the hotel
• 5 nights’ accommodation at Nickelodeon Resort in a family room based on 4 people sharing on an all-inclusive basis as set by the Nickelodeon Resort Punta Cana terms and conditions. The hotel will take a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit to cover incidentals (e.g. water sports, massages etc.) the winner and guests will be responsible for such payments and/or damage.
• Travel insurance will be supplied to the winner and guests before departure with no pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance is supplied on a single trip basis and is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. Any additional costs relating to obtaining travel insurance cover for any pre-existing medical conditions and/or for being aged 65 or over will be the responsibility of the winner/guests.
b) The 5 runners up prizes includes:
• Nick Jr. goody bag for each runner up which will include
• Nella Activity Book
• Nella crown and gems
• Nella inflatable sword
• Nella sticker sheet
• Nick Jr. ready steady dough pots
• Nick Jr ready steady dough cupcake carousel
• PAW Patrol erasers
• PAW Patrol plush
• PAW Patrol stationary set
5. All prizes are subject to availability.
6. To enter, the child should draw a picture of a dog character, which can then be scanned or photographed and uploaded to metro.co.uk/drawpatrol along with the entrant’s name, age and contact details. All entries must be received before 23:59 on Friday 11th August 2017. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will not be entered into the Competition.
7. Inappropriate or offensive images will not be entered into the Competition and any decision about such images is entirely at the discretion of the Promoter.
8. The 6 most creative drawings will be chosen by an independent judge on or before 17th August 2017. The first prize winner will be selected at random from these 6 drawings. The winners will be notified within 1 day of being selected and the winners must respond within 6 days to confirm acceptance and provide delivery details or risk having the prize allocated to the next-best drawing.
9. Winners will be selected in order of merit and will meet a minimum standard of quality. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
11. The prize, dates, and flight details are subject to availability and confirmation. Travel is not permitted over Christmas, New Year, & Bank Holidays. If the holiday is to be taken outside of school holidays, permission must be given by any school attended the children accompanying the first prize winner.
12. The first prize winner must submit copies of their and their guest’s passports (valid for at least 6 months) to Nickelodeon in order for Nickelodeon to book their prize. The holiday must be booked and taken on or before the 28 February 2018. Once booked, the prize cannot be amended or altered.
13. All other expenses not expressly stated or included in the prize (e.g. spending money, Visas etc.) are the responsibility of the winner[s].
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the quality of service and/or facilities that winners experience. The Promoter will not be responsible for any delays, operational problems, brochure inaccuracies or other acts of default of the tour operator and/or airline.
15. The prizes will be sent via special delivery trackable post to the winners within 14 days of the Promoter receiving the winner’s details.
16. A list of prize winners (first name, age general location only) may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to SG c/o, BT TV Marketing team, BT Centre, 81 Newgate Street, London EC1A 7AJ on or before the 31 July 2017.
17. By entering this Competition you agree that your image, biography and likeness (if applicable) may be used by the Promoter in unpaid promotional related publicity (including photographic shots and interviews).
19. No cash alternative will be offered and all prizes are non-transferable, non-changeable and non-refundable.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner if any winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter’s sole discretion) and the right to disqualify any entrant or select an alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
21. All entries must be the independent and original creation of the entrant and must not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
22. By entering this Competition entrants hereby transfer all copyright to the Promoter and confirm that you will from time to time sign all documents necessary to confirm such transfer. The Promoter shall be entitled (but not obliged) to use any entries submitted under this Competition in any form, for all purposes in all media (including without limitation) any goods or products manufactured by or on behalf of the Promoter.
23. By entering this Competition you agree that your drawing, first name only and age may be used by the Promoter and/or Nickelodeon in any unpaid promotional related publicity.
24. Submitting an entry to this Competition is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Competition without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Competition or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize, or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion.
26. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.