ITV presenter Susanna Reid beat Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lawrence and One Direction to top Yahoo’s most-searched celebrities.
Here are 11 possible reasons why we are all searching for 43-year-old TV anchor online.
1. Because she is managing to make a very awkward relationship work
Susanna still lives with her ex Dominic Cotton… who has a girlfriend. “I’m privileged to have a great relationship with my ex, to the point where we can live together comfortably and he can have a new relationship,” she told Sun on Sunday’s Fabulous magazine.
2. Because she did the Ice Bucket Challenge… in a bodycon dress
Check out the video above.
Along with her ITV show co-host Ben Shephard, Susanna braved the chilly water thrown over her as part of the Ice Bucket Challenge in August. Unlike may other celebs who did the challenge in swimwear, Susanna chose to wear this blossom print dress from Phase Eight.
3. Because she stole 800,000 viewers from BBC when she moved to ITV
Susanna took her audience with her after she left BBC Breakfast to launch ITV’s new breakfast show, Good Morning Britain. On the day after its launch, 800,000 viewers tuned in to watch Susanna present the show.
4. Because she swept us off our feet in Strictly
Despite having no dance experience, Susanna impressed the judges (and the entire nation) in BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing. Judge Len Goodman went as far to say one of her dances with partner Kevin Clifton was “like chicken soup to the eyes”. She went on to become the runner-up in last year’s Strictly Come Dancing, losing out to Abbey Clancy.
5. Because she couldn’t stop giggling on national television
When a suspicious sound came from fellow presenter Richard Arnold’s chair, Susanna simply could stop laughing. Co-anchor Ben Shephard also thought it hilarious… probably because it all happened on national television.
6. Because she can totally rock a supermarket dress
Susanna’s cobalt blue dress with a plunging neckline became the stuff of headlines last month, before we found out it wasn’t a high-end designer dress but a £40 from from George @ Asda.
7. Because she made Dan Stevens giggle like an adolescent teen
Yes, that’s right, Susanna has the power to make former Downton Abbey heartthrob laugh his head off.
8. Because she is just drop dead gorgeous
Susanna was voted into Zoo Weekly’s top 10 of ‘Britain’s sexiest mums’, and in 2013, she was voted 96th in FHM’s ’100 sexiest women’ list.
9. Because she can totally rock the geek chic… like Brad Pitt
Well, today can best be described as an eye-opener. Happy Friday night. pic.twitter.com/G9ww5Yn9m9— Susanna Reid (@susannareid100) November 14, 2014
Glasses are not just for the geeks.
10. She likes to post motivational speeches about running
…and post evidence of her running activities.
11. Because she posts Zombie pictures of herself
Need .... coffee ... pic.twitter.com/DunOmJtOp4— Susanna Reid (@susannareid100) November 7, 2014
And still manages to look like Susanna Reid.