Bamboozle your family this Easter with half a dozen fun Easter egg facts.
See how many you knew already.
1. The Cadbury’s factory in Birmingham produces 1.5 million Creme Eggs every day.
2. The largest Easter egg hunt on record was in Florida and had 9,753 children looking for 501,000 eggs.
3. The most expensive egg to date was the Diamond Stella Egg, which was made from diamonds and came in at a whopping £50,000 – we’ll take two please!
4. Statistically speaking, when it comes to eating a chocolate bunny 76% people bite off the ears first, 5% choose the feet for their first nibble and 4% go for the tail.
5. On average, each child in the UK receives 8.8 Easter eggs every year – this could easily double their recommended calorie intake for a whole week.
6. One in five kids has admitted to making themselves ill by eating too much chocolate – wonder how many adults can say the same?
Like this story? Share it with your friends by clicking the orange plus sign below.