To reward you for all your hard work raising money for your chosen charity, BT wants to help out five fundraisers by matching their funds up to the value of £1,000. All you have to do is set up a BT MyDonate page and raise £100 by midnight on February 20 to be entered into the prize draw. For full terms and conditions, please see below.
1. The Prize Draw is open to UK residents including employees of BT, their families or its agencies.
2. To opt out of the Prize Draw please email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity
4. There are 5 prizes to be won. The prize is matched funding (up to the value of £1000) of the total amount raised, excluding gift aid and offline donations, on any MyDonate fundraising page created on or after 5th January and before 20th February.
5. To enter, the fundraising page must have raised a total amount, excluding gift aid and offline donations, of £100 or more by midnight on 20th February 2017.
6. Funding will be matched up to £1,000 and the prize amount will be donated directly onto each winner’s fundraising page. It is not possible to change the charity or fundraising page the donation goes to.
7. Entry to the Prize Draw will be void if any donations have been made or given by the person who set up the fundraising page.
8. Winners will be drawn at random by an independent person on the 1st March and winners will be advised shortly afterwards. Matched funding donations will also be made to the winners’ fundraising pages on 1st March 2017.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control
10. The closing date for receipt of entries is 20th February.
11. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
12. The winner will be contacted and notified by BT via the email used to register the fundraising page.
13. A list of prize winners (first and last name only) may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to Natalie Waugh, 81 Newgate Street, London, EC1A 7AJ
14. By entering this Prize Draw you agree that your image, biography and likeness (if applicable) may be used by the Promoter in unpaid promotional related publicity (including photographic shots and interviews)
16. No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable
17. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner if they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (one month) and the right to disqualify any entrant or select an alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions
18. By entering this Prize Draw you hereby transfer all copyright to the Promoter and confirm that you will, from time to time, sign all documents necessary to confirm such transfer. The Promoter shall be entitled (but not obliged) to use any entries submitted under this Prize Draw in any form, for all purposes in all media (including without limitation) any goods or products manufactured by or on behalf of the Promoter
19. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Prize Draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize [or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion]
21. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales
22. The Promoter and Prize Provider is British Telecommunications plc, 81 Newgate Street, London EC1A 7AJ