If you’re heading down to Worthy Farm this week, you’ll be frantically tracking down wellies and getting excited for an epic weekend of music, dancing, camping and (probably mud).
Here’s some photos of Glastonburys gone by to get you in the mood.
1. How the Pyramid Stage once looked.
2. Festival attire of the 70s.
3. The iconic mud photo of ’98.
4. And the guy who brought a blow up chair.
5. R.E.M headlining in ’99.
6. The couple who never took their wrist bands off.
7. David Bowie the second time around.
8. The people without tickets who climbed the fence in 2000.
9. Followed by extra security measures.
10. Bush crowd-surfing while playing.
11. When the rain was so bad in 2005 people actually swam.
12. And this happened.
13. Emergency wellies were shipped in.
14. Amy Winehouse playing the Pyramid Stage.
15. Kate Moss and Pete Doherty circa 2007.
16. Jay Z as a controversial headliner in 2008.
17. The sunshine of 2009.
18. Followed by storms.
19. When Michael Jackson died while the festival was on six years ago.
20. The epic sunsets.
21. This Greenpeace protest against airport expansion.
22. The England World Cup match against Germany.
23. The Rolling Stones.
24. The tomato fight of 2013.
25. Dolly Parton working 9 to 5.