It’s our favourite former spice girl come fashion designer’s 41st birthday today and to celebrate we’ve had a look at how her style has evolved over the years.
There’s been a lot of black, some eye-popping boob tube dresses, and just as many stunning fashion moments. Here’s how Victoria Beckham went from pop star to style queen.
1. The posh black dress and this early signature pose.
2. The all-black fur outfit she wore to announce her engagement.
3. This so 90s leather coat.
4. This see-through frilly pink number (note the shoestring straps and choker).
5. This lovely spaceman costume.
6. When double denim was a thing the first time around.
7. When there was no such thing as showing too much skin.
8. When she made her catwalk debut.
9. This number she’d rather forget.
10. But not as much as this one.
11. The white cut-out top she performed her first solo single with Dane Bowers in.
12. This fetching boob popping out number (which Madame Tussauds recreated for her waxwork model).
13. This aqua marine barely-there dress.
14. The first time she unveiled a glimpse of the elegant fashion sense we all know now.
15. Before wearing the zebra print dress that put her on many worst dressed lists after the MTV Movie Awards 2007.
16. When she finally realised less was more.
17. And cemented the VB look in our minds.
18. The nude high-waisted dress..
19. Her royal wedding outfit.
20. The Vanity Fair party dress.
21. At her first fashion show for her own design label.
22. When she perfected her signature hand by the ear pose.
23. When the Beckhams co-ordinated perfectly.
24. When she taught us never to dress down, even when watching sport.
25. When her own collection hit the shops.
26. At the British Fashion Awards.
27. To remember Alexander McQueen at a London exhibition.
28. Showing cut outs are making a comeback.
Happy Birthday VB!