Prince Harry's 30th birthday is the perfect opportunity to admit he is your favourite royal.
Here are 12 times the world wished all members of the royal family were more like him:
1. When he tweeted.
Hope everyone will get behind #invictusgames. Great opportunity to support and thank the men and women who have given so much. Harry— Invictus Games 2014 (@InvictusLondon) May 15, 2014
2. When he played the tambourine in Gary Barlow’s single for the Diamond Jubilee.
3. When a photo of him partying naked in a Vegas hotel room was leaked to the Sun.
'prince harry naked in vegas' CHARLES WHAT DO WE DO CHARLES pic.twitter.com/o7SkM4As5i— (@alltim3blow) November 15, 2013
Not that we want to see any other members of the royal family in the nude…
4. When he walked 200 miles to the South Pole.
5. When the prankster threw smoke bombs into a marquee of party-goers.
6. When he beat the fastest man in the world.
7. When he reportedly twerked (a lot) at Guy Pelly’s wedding.
Prince Harry was "twerking into the early hours" at friend's wedding: http://t.co/ImeaHZvfb4 What we'd give to be there!— E! News (@ENews) May 5, 2014
8. When he did this at reporters at three years old.
9. When he ran around naked at his dad’s 50th birthday party.
10. When he did this dance.
11. And this one.
12. And this one
Happy Birthday Harry!