My BT is the online home of your BT account. It’s the quickest and easiest way to manage your account and we’re making it even better.
After listening to your feedback, we’ve introduced new features and made the existing ones simpler to use.
If you’ve used My BT recently you may have noticed some changes already:
- We’ve made it easier to request your bill in different formats, online or in braille or audio CD
- You can now change your billing address online
- Making a payment online is quicker and easier than ever before
- Setting up a Direct Debit is straightforward, so you don’t have to remember to pay your bill each month and you can simply make changes to existing Direct Debits - including changing your payment date*
- We’ve introduced ‘Your recommendations’ – personalised offers on BT products and services, just for you
- Our new and improved troubleshooters can help you easily check problems with your BT service for Landline, Broadband or TV & BT Sport. As well as being able to report a fault and book an engineer online we will walk you through some personalised self-help to sort your problem as quickly as possible.
As always, you can also view and download your bill, view your products and manage your BT Extras, like Wi-fi and free online storage - as well as track any new orders and get the customer service help and support you need online.
- We’re introducing more user-friendly ways to view and manage your products as well as viewing your bill and usage.
- You’ll also be able to track a fault you’ve raised for broadband or TV as you currently can for your landline. So you can keep up to date on progress and get back to enjoying your BT services.
It’s not just about the new features though - it’ll be much easier to use My BT across desktop, tablet and mobile.
There’s a lot changing over the next few months so watch this space!
*Direct debit payment dates cannot be changed by BT Mobile customers