We’ve unveiled our Best Connected Plan, our commitment to provide the best connections, the best service and the best experiences to our customers across the UK.
Marc Allera, CEO of BT’s Consumer business, said: “BT runs the UK’s most advanced mobile and broadband networks, but our customers demand better connections and the best service no matter where they are.
“We’re investing across BT, EE and Plusnet so we can provide our customers with the widest choice of products and services, on the best networks, and with the best service in the UK.”
1. A commitment to answer 100% of customer calls in the UK & Ireland by the end of 2020.
2. BT will be returning to the UK high street in 620 EE stores throughout the year, providing you with expert advice to help you find out more about BT products and services.
3. More customers will be able to access Ultrafast broadband with speeds up to 314Mbps. Our Ultrafast broadband is a unique proposition, in that it comes with a unique guarantee of speeds of more than 100Mbps.*
4. Our consumer group will be first to market with 5G mobile to complement 4G.
5. We’ll increase the number of public BT Wi-fi hotspots, with more than 12,000 premium hotspots, so you can stay connected at home and on-the-go.
6. BT Plus is a new service bringing together home broadband, mobile and wi-fi capabilities into one plan, with one simple bill. BT Plus customers will benefit from the fastest speeds from BT on broadband and mobile. BT’s Keep Connected Promise means that if ever there is a fault with home broadband, we can turn on unlimited data on your BT mobile plans and will send a 4G Wi-Fi Mini Hub with unlimited data, so you can stay connected when your broadband is repaired or installed.
*100 Mb Ultrafast Fibre is 10 x faster than the UK’s average standard broadband speed at peak time (8 – 10 pm), Ofcom UK Home Broadband Performance Report, March 2017. HD download comparison based on 4.1GB HD movie, 100 Mbps Ultrafast Fibre speed and 10 Mbps average peak time speak for standard broadband. Single user. Minimum device requirements apply. Speed guarantee: Up to four claims per year. Check your speed using the MyBT app, at bt.com/fasterspeeds or by calling 0800 150 150. Excludes outages, connection faults and home wiring outside of BT’s control. You’ll receive a £20 prepaid gift card within 30 days of a successful claim. Activate within 90 days.