Discover a better way to capture, store, and see the world. Pixel 2 features a smart camera that takes beautiful photos even in low light, a fast-charging battery1 and the Google Assistant2 built-in. Watch our Facebook Live below to find out more about its exciting features.
Some of the great features of the Google Pixel 2:
- Keep connected with calls over wi-fi and 4G data, and enjoy incredible download speeds
- Pixel puts the Google Assistant in the palm of your hand, always ready to help. Get a ride, reserve a table, and get smarter answers. There are three simple ways to get help from your Assistant. Say "Ok Google”, type to it, or give your phone a squeeze
- Search what you see: simply point at words and images to get info, make plans, or learn about restaurants and landmarks
- See, Snap, Save, Search and Share: the fastest, easiest photography experience on any smartphone - with a smart camera that takes beautiful photos in any light
- Your memories, for life: never delete a photo or video with free, unlimited storage in Google Photos3
- Stop for nothing: get 7 hours of “go” from 15 minutes of charge
1 Battery use statistics are approximate and represent a mixed use of talk, standby, web browsing, and other features, according to an average user profile as defined by Google. Uses that involve an active display or data usage will use battery more quickly, actual results may vary - see website for details. Charging rates are based on use of the included charger.
2 Requires internet connection.
3 Unlimited original-quality storage for photos and videos taken with Pixel until Jan. 15, 2021, and unlimited high-quality storage for photos taken with Pixel afterwards. Requires Google Account and internet connection.