Two money-saving deals are back this week: M&S's Dine In for £10 meal deal and Morrisons' 10p off a litre of every fuel you buy at its petrol stations.
Here's what you need to know about them.
M&S Dine In deal
The M&S Dine In meal deal for two lets you choose a main, side dish and dessert for £10 – plus you'll get a bottle of wine or non-alcoholic alternative thrown in for free.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, this deal always proves hugely popular with shoppers.
As always, the offer is time-limited: M&S says its latest Dine In deal will be pulled on December 12.
This week, the desserts have got festive with chocolate pine cones made of mousse with a chocolate sauce centre and dipped in dark chocote, or you could go for the traditional yuletide log..
To pick your perfect meal, below is our round-up of all the main, side and dessert menu options.
We haven't included any of the wine or non-alcoholic options as M&S simply says "products may vary" based on where you shop. For more information, visit the Marks & Spencer Dine In page.
- Gastropub duck a l'orange;
- Mediterranean sea bass fillets;
- Gastropub goat's cheese lattice en croute (V);
- Lasagne al forno;
- Gastropub garlic chicken & herb crumb lattice;
- Pork saltimbocca;
- Rotisserie chicken;
- Made Without Wheat beef lasagne;
- Two sirloin steaks;
- Two rump steaks;
- Oakham turkey roulade.
- Mediterranean vegetables (V);
- Sweet and crunchy salad (V);
- Peas and carrots (V);
- Tenderstem broccoli (V);
- Chunky chips (V);
- Potato rosti (V);
- Carrot and swede crush (V);
- Baby carrots (V);
- Garlic mushrooms (V);
- Stonebaked garlic breads (V);
- Ultimate potato mash (V);
- Broccoli, carrot and fine beans (V);
- Crispy potato wedges (V);
- Minted new potatoes (V).
- Two Tarte au Citron slices (V);
- Chocolate pine cones;
- Millionaire's shortbread (V);
- Triple chocolate cheesecake (V);
- Made Without Wheat New York cheesecake (V);
- Two mandarin desserts (V);
- Fruity fiesta (V);
- Cheese selection (V);
- Profiterole stack (V);
- Yuletide log;
- Dutch apple tarts (V);
- A selection of ice creams.
Morrisons' fuel offer
Any customer who spends £50 in a Morrisons store before December 11 will receive a voucher that allows them to get 10p off every litre of fuel they purchase, as long as they redeem it at a Morrisons petrol station before December 18.
The retailer ran a similar deal last month as part of its Black Friday promotion and says it was such a success that it’s launching it again ahead of Christmas. But it's not a definite that it's the best deal for you.
Do your research before filling up
It's a good idea to check if you're getting a good deal before filling up.
If you're not a regular Morrisons shopper, it might not be worth doing a £50 shop for a fiver off a 50-litre tank fill-up. You could be better off going to your regular petrol station and getting cheaper groceries elsewhere.